Baklava is a delicious dessert that is popular in many parts of the world. It is made with layers of phyllo dough, filled with nuts and sweetened with honey. Baklava is often served at special occasions and is a popular choice for gifts.
If you have never tried baklava before, you are in for a treat! The flaky, buttery dough, the rich filling, and the sweet syrup come together to create a truly irresistible dessert. Baklava is not difficult to make, but it does take some time to assemble. The good news is that it can be made ahead of time and frozen, so you can enjoy it any time you like.
Whether you are looking for a special dessert for a holiday or celebration, or you just want to treat yourself to something sweet, baklava is the perfect choice. Give it a try – you will be glad you did!
Baklava Recipe: How to Make This Delicious Dessert
Baklava is a delicious dessert that can be made at home with just a few simple ingredients. This recipe will show you how to make a traditional baklava, with a flaky pastry and a sweet, sticky filling.
- Pound phyllo dough
- Cup butter, melted
- Cup sugar
- Cup chopped nuts
- Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cup sugar
- Cup water
- Teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll the phyllo dough and brush with melted butter.
- Mix together the sugar, chopped nuts and cinnamon, and sprinkle over the buttered phyllo.
- Roll up the phyllo dough, starting from one long side. Cut into 1-inch pieces and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- To make the syrup, combine the sugar, water and lemon juice in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and spoon over the warm baklava. Let cool before serving.
Data dodania: 20-10-22